As an eco yoga community set on an organic farm, the Krishna Village endeavours to provide the blueprint of a simple, mindful, spiritually based lifestyle.
Affordable Yoga & Meditation Retreat In NSW
Are you desperate for a change? Are stress, anxiety, or frustration dragging you down? Are your head and heart in constant conflict and you’re finding it hard to make decisions? If so, the best possible decision you can make in your life right now is to TAKE A BREAK and visit our yoga retreat.
Our modern world is a fantastic place to live and people today have more choice and freedom than ever before. But are you really harnessing the freedom that is available at your fingertips or do you feel trapped?
The Krishna Village is one of the best yoga and meditation retreats available in Australia and the perfect place to visit if you want to change your perspective and your way of living. We can help you to enjoy a full, calm and joyous life by providing programs and activities that are designed to help you get back to a place of serenity and clarity of purpose.
Some of the programs that we offer include:
- Body, mind and soul sessions – The treatments our practitioners offer are designed to help you relax and release emotional blockages through various activities like reiki, energy healing, trigger point stimulation, deep tissue massage and more.
- Holistic bodywork and counselling – Our shiatsu practitioner and counsellor Diane offers holistic treatments that heal your body and internal organs, to ease physical pain and to relax your spirit.
- Intuitive Balinese massage – This full body massage will boost the flow of qi and energy throughout your body, improve your focus, stimulate lymphatic drainage and promote your sense of wellbeing.
- Life coaching – This is one of the best available options if you want to make a big change in your life. Life coaching is all about re-evaluating your priorities, embracing what truly matters in life and letting go of unhealthy habits and thinking patterns.
- Yoga classes – Anyone who stays at our retreat can enjoy two complimentary yoga classes per day. These classes (mainly Hatha / Vinyasa style) are provided by our yoga teacher trainers as well as graduates and yoga teacher trainees under mentor supervision. In addition, we often welcome outstanding yoga teachers from around the world on campus. Yoga sessions are frequently alternated and include various yoga styles. All yoga classes are suitable for beginners, with more advanced options available to more experienced yogis.
- Meditation – Practicing meditation is known to have many incredible benefits! At our yoga retreat, we practice Kirtan (congregational mantra chanting) as well as Japa (individual mantra meditation) on a daily basis. Both are joyous practices that enliven your soul regardless of whether you are sitting and singing or going on a meditation walk on our beautiful farm.
- Farm tours – Enjoy a 1.5-hour Krishna Farm tour to get an idea of our lifestyle and enjoy all sorts of activities like feeding cows, visiting our organic gardens and exploring our beautiful Radha Govardhandhari temple.
- Courses – Retreat visitors can also enrol in courses. You can become a certified yoga teacher, take a massage or reiki courses, join our meditation immersion or learn how to cook delicious Ayurvedic food.
Our affordable yoga retreats are just what you need to reset, find inner balance and learn how to live a healthy, stress-free and wholesome life. Krishna Village is focused on simple and organic living and you will experience all sorts of amazing benefits when you choose us.
Vegetarian meals, drinks, and products – Guests at our retreat enjoy three delicious vegetarian meals per day. We grow as much of our own food as possible and you can visit our organic gardens to see it growing and help harvest if you like (depending on the season). If you have always wanted to give the vegetarian lifestyle a try then visiting our retreat is definitely a great place to start.
Accommodation – For accommodation, you can book simple but comfortable single, double or twin share rooms or set up your own tent or van in our camp ground. Our shared amenities blocks are clean and well-maintained and a maximum of 50m from your accommodation. The experience we provide is focused on getting you up close and personal with nature and back to the basics of simple living.
Affordable rates – We believe that yoga and the benefits of a simple, spiritual lifestyle should be available and affordable for everyone. If you are looking for a cheap yoga retreat that doesn’t cut any corners when it comes to the amenities and experience that’s to be enjoyed, we are the perfect choice for you. Here, you can learn all about yoga culture, find inner balance and learn to manage stress without spending out of the budget.
Incredible benefits of visiting the Krishna Village Yoga Retreat
If you decide to come and visit our yoga retreat you will get plenty of incredible health and spiritual benefits. The following are just some of the things that you can look forward to:
- Learn new things – You will have access to plenty of amazing information when you visit the Krishna Village. We have lots of training programs so you can expand your horizon – whether that’s learning how to meditate, deepening your yoga practice or getting familiar with vegetarian food and leading a simpler, more fulfilled life.
- Relax and reduce stress – All of the programs at Krishna Village are designed to relax your body and soul. Our yoga and meditation sessions are a good place to start but additionally, you can also enjoy massages, long walks, visiting the temple or book a life coaching session to help you manage and reduce stress.
- Nourish your soul – Our goal is to give you the change to nourish your soul and get you more grounded. Look forward inspiring talks and new, meaningful connections with fellow retreat guests, course participants and spiritual seekers.
- Feel alive – Visiting our retreat and enjoying our programs and the beautiful surrounds of the Tweed Valley will make you feel alive again.
- Weight management – Yoga sessions, vegetarian meals and a clean lifestyle without alcohol, nicotine and caffeine can be a great starting point for those who want to manage their weight better.
- Improved physical health – Fresh air, deep tissue massages, meditation, yoga, vegetarian meals and heartfelt belly laughs will boost your physical health tremendously.
- Improved mental health – Life coaching sessions, meditation and yoga can help improve your mental health so you can let go of unhealthy thinking patterns, habits and take on challenges like anxiety and depression.
Yoga and meditation retreats are just what you need when it is time for a change, to reinvent yourself and find purpose and inner peace. You can book your stay whether you simply need a break, need a full life change or want to partake in one of our training programs.
For more information on our retreat activities, bookings or our training courses please contact us today. We are looking forward to hear from you.
Krishna Village is NSW's best yoga retreat for people looking to relax & recharge. We offer yoga teacher training for visitors who want to become yoga instructors. If you are looking for a retreat, we offer yoga classes, meditation and spiritual retreats to help you relax. Enquire online or call us to learn more.- Read Less