Terms & Conditions
Current as at 15.02.2017
Code of Conduct
Krishna Village retains the right to refuse any guests who do not comply with our healthy and wholesome atmosphere (see info page on Bhakti Culture)and the values we uphold (see our Code of Conduct). In case we need to ask you to leave because you don’t comply with the rules, you forfeit your course fee.
General Payment Guidelines
We strive to create an intimate community atmosphere during your stay and as a result, we can only accommodate a limited number of guests. The following payment guidelines help to ensure the Krishna Village can run efficiently:
- Your stay at the Krishna Village has to be paid for in full upon booking. Included in the cost is a non-refundable deposit based on your total rate:
o The deposit will be 50% of the total fees if your stay is less than 7 days.
o The deposit will be $250 if your stay is 7 days or longer.
- Your payment (or proof of payment, eye bank receipt) should be received by Krishna Village within 2-3 days of invoice date in order for the booking to be held. If no payment is received within this timeframe, we reserve the right to pass on your spot to someone else.
- If you are booking at a special rate but fail to pay your non-refundable deposit within 3 days of the cut-off date for the special price, the special rate is forfeited and the full rate will be applied.
- If a booking cancellation is received with more than 1 month’s notice before your arrival date, you will receive a full refund including deposit. We will, however, retain an admin fee of AU$50.
- If your booking cancellation is received within 1 month of your arrival date, your payment can be transferred to another date (availability dependent). Otherwise, you will receive a full refund minus the non-refundable deposit detailed above. Either way, we will apply an admin fee of AU$50.
- If your booking cancellation is received within 1 week of your arrival date, the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable and you will receive a refund of the remaining balance. An admin fee of AU$50 will be applied.
- If you fail to arrive on the date of your retreat stay, arrive at a date other than your previously confirmed booking date or you leave early, your payment is non-refundable.
- Once your booking is received, we will collect payment from you under the above payment terms. Your booking is considered confirmed once your payment is received by the Krishna Village.
- If you have given us your credit card details, please note that we will automatically charge your credit card for the amount due. If sufficient funds are not available or your payment is declined for other reasons, we will contact you via email.
- Our preferred payment method is via EFTPOS/credit card, but we are also happy to receive payments via Bank Transfer.
- For international bank transfers, Krishna Village applies a surcharge of AU$12/transaction to cover the banking fees.
- Krishna Village reserves the right to charge a penalty/late fee for unpaid/late invoices.