Love life, live yoga: Yoga Retreat at the Krishna Village Eco Yoga Community
Available all year round, with flexible arrival dates
Enjoy flexible and affordable retreats with yoga, meditation, massages, life coaching and delicious vegetarian food.
About our retreats
- Immerse yourself in a fascinating community of yogis, travellers and spiritual seekers on an eco farm between Byron Bay and the Gold Coast
- Nourish your soul and experience a healthy, sustainable, spiritually based lifestyle
- Learn about yoga in a holistic way, including postures, philosophy, kirtan, personal development and delicious vegetarian food
- Take long walks in solitude around the farm, or meet people of all ages and from all around the world to enjoy inspiring conversions around the camp fire
- Feel vibrantly alive and healthy on a physical, emotional and spiritual level
- To see if this experience is for you, read our FAQ for retreat guests
Meet the Teachers
The Krishna Village offers Single and Twin share rooms as well as camping spots. All rooms have shared amenities. The amenities block includes showers, toilets and a coin operated laundry (byo laundry powder).
Common areas include the kitchen & campfire area (the heart of the Krishna Village), the reading room (with Internet hotspot) and the yoga hall where we gather for classes.
Single & double rooms
The Krishna Village has 2 Double, 4 Twin and 11 Single rooms. They are all set in former shipping containers that have been renovated and turned into simple but comfortable accommodation. Most rooms are equipped with bunk beds, bedding is being provided.
Set among beautiful mango and lychee trees in our eastern garden, our camp ground can host up to 20 tents and 5 camper vans. The area for the vans is equipped with electricity. The amenities block is only 50m away.
- Daily yoga classes
- Yogic Living classes
- Temple program and meditation
- Three delicious vegetarian meals daily
- Internet access
- Fresh Jeeva Juice
- Massage / Reiki healing
- Private life coaching
- Transport to and from Krishna Village
- Travel insurance
Delicious Vegetarian Food
At the Krishna Village, a healthy vegetarian diet is one of our main focal points. One way of achieving this is to fuel our bodies with the best possible nutrients. The Krishna Farm has been producing organic veggies since the 1980s and has therefore fantastic conditions to grow excellent produce. We grow as much of our food ourselves, and otherwise buy locally wherever possible.
While on the retreat you will have 3 delicious vegetarian meals provided every day, with breakfast and lunch raw food options.
The Krishna Farm
Nestled in the foothills of Mount Warning, in the heart of the Northern Rivers of New South Wales, the Hare Krishna Farm “New Govardhana” is a 1000 acre certified organic property with orchards, veggie gardens, cows, horses, streams and swimming holes in abundance.
From the moment when you cross the rustic wooden bridge over the Oxley River and pass through the beckoning avenue of trees which comprises the entrance to the farm, you will notice that this Vedic Yoga Sanctuary is a special place and that your soul finds peace and a sense of coming home.
New Govardhana serves as an ashram to a community of yogis who aspire to live according to their deepest vows and commitments on their path of service, spiritual contentment and happiness (Bhakti Yoga). Their service and dedication make this location a beautiful place of growth, healing and spiritual awakening.
Things to do
- Treat yourself to a massage or reiki session
- Visit the cows and help milking
- Swim in the river
- Meditate near the lotus lake
- Cleanse your body with delicious Jeeva Juice
- Pick fruits and vegetables in our gardens
- Head to the beach (30-minute drive to Cabarita)
- Hike up Mount Warning (15-minute drive)
- Visit Springbrook National Park (30-minute drive)
1) Select your preferred start date (Sun-Fri, not Sat!!) - recommended length of stay: 7 nights
2) Make sure that the correct amount of nights is selected
3) Book, pay and receive a confirmation from us within minutes